We've all been there - filling out an application can become long and tedious.
Below you'll find tips for making ours go smoothly, efficlently, and get completed in a few minutes.
GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER
It's a good idea to gather these documents before you apply so you can submit everything at once. We will need you to answer some basic questions and provide some supporting documentation. Please ONLY upload PDF versions when asked.
- A color picture of the front of your Driver's License
- A color picture of the back of your Driver's License
- A screenshot of your latest credit score
- A color copy of your Social Security Card
- The latest 3 months of your personal bank statements
- A copy of a utility or cell phone bill, voter registration card or passport
- A copy of your 2019 and 2020 tax returns
Why all the questions? Know Your Customer (KYC) and why it's important
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a standard due diligence process used by businesses and firms to ascertain who they are conducting business with. Apart from being a legal and regulatory requirerment, KYC is a good business practice and reduces risk from suspicious activities.
So, what is KYC? In a nutshell, it is the process of identifying who your customers are by requiring verifiable detailed information from the customers. Getting the detailed information about your customer protects both parties in a business transaction and relationship. KYC serves an important purpose for providing superior service, preventing liability, and avoiding association with money laundering, and types of fraud.